Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions May 2020
- Entrants must be located at a UK Mainland address. Delivery can only be made to UK Mainland addresses.
- All entries will be entered in the competition and the winner will be picked at random.
- The opening date for the competition is Thursday 7th May 2020 at 5pm
- The closing date for the competition is Tuesday 19th May 2020 at 1pm.
- The winner will be selected randomly on Tuesday 19th 2020 and notified on that day by a reply to their Facebook comment or by a Facebook message.
- The winner will need to respond by Friday 29th May 2020 at 5pm. If no response is received another winner will be picked at random and asked to respond within 10 days.
- Delivery will be arranged with the winner. Delivery can only be made to UK Mainland addresses.
- To enter you must ‘Like’ the Pintail Candles Facebook page and ’Comment’ on the post.
- The winner will receive a Salted Caramel Glass Candle, Gingerbread House Gold Collection Candle, Warm Mince Pie Coordinate Candle, Sugar Plum Fairy Gold Collection Candle, Spiced Apple Compote Paint Pot Candle and a Log Fire Paint Pot Candle.
- The prize is not cash transferable or exchangeable for any other item
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Pintail Candles and not to Facebook. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than to enter this competition.
- This competition is run by Pintail Candles Ltd
Pintail Candles Limited, is a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Unit 8, Airfield App. Bus. Park, Flookburgh, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, United Kingdom, LA11 7NG. Our company registration number is 5614683.
Our VAT registration number is 621270284
Our contact details are as follows:
Trading address: Unit 8 Airfield App. Bus. Park,
Flookburgh, Grange over Sands,
General email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 015395 59007